Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Love Cake

Hello,

I love cake. I love to admire great cakes, make cakes, and of course eat cakes. But cake isn't even my favourite dessert, that is reserved for pie (I even made myself a birthday pie last year!). But I've chosen to blog about my cake creations here (and maybe even a pie or two) since cakes are much more than just a dessert, they are generally made for special occasions that mark events and time, which means they also contain memories. I'll always remember my swimming pool birthday party as a kid and the swimming pool cake that my mom and I made together. It was a great cake, my friends still talk about it to this day! Also, there is just so much you can do with cake, I've never seen a three tiered pie (hey, now there's an idea!). Cakes are sweet edible works of art, that are just so much fun to create. So I hope you enjoy my creations, constructions, or shall we say cakestructions!

- Nadine

1 comment:

  1. Love the Farm Cake! The veggies look great!

    ReplyDelete